- A number of students participated in a Multi-Sport event called “Sports for All” from December 5 to 15 and bagged a large number of medals.
- Armaan Singh Bakshi and Abhineet Sinha won a gold medal each in chess.
- RiditVerma won a bronze medal in the 300 meters race.
- In badminton, Aryan Tangri and ShauryaPratap Singh won a gold medal in the doubles category, Rakshita Raj Chaudhary a silver medal and Pavni Sharma a bronze in the singles category.
- In yoga, VaishnaviGunsola won a gold medal, Aditya Singh Tomar a silver and VaniBatra a bronze medal. The TonsBridge yoga team was adjudged the best team.
Congratulations to all the winners!!!!